Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Still Love U~~~

she say break le...
wat i wish ad come true....
dont misunderstand 1st...
not i dun love her....
i got my own reason....

dear....
i got my own reason...
i dun wan u so suffer d...
ya...da pic all is not true....
i din wif her.....
she got bf de....
i use her to make u say break to me...
now i nid to work...
i nid to pay all my things...
i very stress....
i dun wan u suffer le...
i dun mind u tell ppl we break d...
in my heart we'r still together....
116 days is not enough for me...
i dun think our relation is dat short...

LAOPO...
I PROMISE...
AFTER ALL MY THINGS DONE....
I'LL TELL U DA TRUTH....
I REALLY DIN WIF HER...
BELIEVE ME...


i'll continue count da day we together...
我没有背叛你。。
等我回来。。。
我爱你
永远是你李笔心~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment